Thoughts become Things

Posted 6:45 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
Thoughts become things. I have been sitting on this phrase for the past couple of days since the time the retreat that me and my friends held in Tagaytay (popular location for tourists and locals to visit during the summer season - also has the best view of Taal Volcano). It's a mind boggling phrase for me because it woke something up inside of me. Back in the days I truly believed in another saying that has fully influenced the way I have lived my life "what you think about most is what you become" - this phrase empowered me to fully live out every potential I have to the point where I get comments from people that know me and those that get to know me asking if there has been anything that I haven't accomplished. To be introduced to this new life changing philosophy, actually am still at the edge trying to accept it as a law though through research it is truly a law (law of attraction), where a mere thought of what you want is physically manifested (of course there is a buffer of time, which in this case is truly a gift if).

Let me give you some examples of what I am talking about in terms of experiences. Here I am going through Power Books (a local book shop in the Philippines) and chanced upon a new Paolo Coelho book entitled Witch of Portobello, and found myself wanting to buy it and enjoy the book right there and then. I found myself in a perfect situation where i can test this so-called law of attraction for it states that in order for thoughts to manifest into reality you have to really want it not just with words but with pure unadulterated emotion of want and so I did. In less than a month's time a really good friend of mine bought it for me. Another situation, I was thinking of an opal jewelry that I wanted to have, and I wanted it personalized and of course of a value that I would consider worthy of my taste. Eventually I took in my experience with the first experience and focused on what I wanted. What happened next was simply mind boggling. I had a friend that made jewelry for me of whom I haven't had contact with for over a month suddenly message me and say that he had an opal jewelry that he believes suits my fancy, best thing is he is giving it to me for free as a gift. I was literally blown away with it. I mean who wouldn't. But to see that one little change in awareness changed my world completely. How it works and why it does is a complete mystery for me.

I didn't just stop from there I have continually used it and practiced it daily from small things to something that is phenomenally big for me. It's like a super hero suddenly getting a grasp of a new found ability and is testing the limits to where he could take it. Through daily use and practice guess what I found out - there is no limit to this and I believe there never will be. I feel like a spoiled little kid that just gets his way with the world. You would too once you realize it to its fullest potential.

One now would think about this and say, there must be rules somewhere here otherwise we might as well be like a god. In a way I saw a glimpse of some of the rules (about being a god I think on a personal level that we all are gods especially if you believe that we were created in the same image of whom that gave birth to us). One of them was that this only works on the physical world - what I mean is you can't change people because of it not their minds that is. What you influence is the world around you and in a way somehow things are brought into alignment with what you want and seek. If someone is not in line with that someone else is brought into the play that is. With that said, its more like directing a play - you can ask for what you want to happen and the actors, props men, musicians and the stage arrangements are aligned to what you want but if one of them can't fit do/comply with what you want they are replaced with something/someone that can.

This is something that truly has changed a lot in my life, and things are constantly shifting and changing as I go along. It's fun and I really have to say this - it has taken me and my life to the next level. In order for you to understand this fully, take a look at your own experiences and see with an open mind. For I have found that it is something inside all of us. Whether we believe it or not it exist. And with something like this in the palm of our hands we have the choice of running with it and finding the things that make us happy or just taking another route. Someone once said that we set the purpose of our lives and hypothetically it all leads to one thing - being happy and being of service of others. I truly recommend to those that are reading this to try it out - what have you got to loose and yet there is so much to be gained. If you truly want change, if you truly think about change then in every way possible that is what you are going to get - question is are you ready to accept it when it comes.

"choosing a different road to travel one less traveled - why we choose it, because being different absolutely makes the difference."

8 comment(s) to... “Thoughts become Things”

8 comments:

aart hilal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.


aart hilal said...

Metz, love your post!

I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
When every day seems the same it is because we have stopped noticing the good things that appear in our lives.
(The Alchemist)


See u there and have a great day!
Aart



Valentina said...

Dear Metz,
Paulo Coelho got wind of your blog through aart hilal and wants to post this article on his blog.
Paulo Coelho's blog
In case you have any restrictions, do not hesitate to write me on my email : valentinawol@gmail.com
Have a wonderful day!
And here's a quote to ponder:
A warrior of the Light does not rely on strength alone; he makes use of his opponent's energy, too.
(Manual of the Warrior of Light)
Paulo Coelho

Valentina



Jessica said...

You have touched my heart through ypur blogs.I really admire your thoughts, your brilliant ideas,and your positive attitude towards life.You are the BEST!PHENOMENAL!



vanj said...

hi metz...i am really inspired with your blogs!!keep up!!!



Jade said...

Keep it up! love your work! mwah!



sharetips said...

Dear Visitors,
Now we have seen that Nifty has already cracked down alot due to recession fear. Reality sector was the worst affected in this fall. Stocks like WWIL, Unitech etc has fallen quite drastically. Investors are loosing confidence in the market. Maximum stocks are trading atleast 30% down from there 52 week high in Indian stock market .

Now one can think of buying stocks for Long term.

Few best stocks to be picked are:-

1. Reliance
2. Suzlon
3. Sesagoa
4. LT

Just grab these stocks at every dip and stay invested for atleast 3 months and see the appreciation yourself.

Regards
SHARETIPSINFO TEAM




For any doubt please feel free to ask us.


Thanks

Regards

SHARETIPSINFO TEAM



share tips said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. Ill definitely return.

share tips



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails