DJ Tiesto - In the Dark

Posted 11:25 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
There are a lot of songs that I listen to that helps me get up and off my feet. Mostly House songs and Techno, but very few have the effect that Dj Tiesto has. The way I can describe it is he mixes the most amazing Happy pick me up kind sounds around. This is one of my favorite songs in his collection. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Something as well to for his fans to look forward to - He's coming to Manila on April 19, 2008. Stay tuned for as soon as I get all the details as to the fixed location and ticket prices I'll let you all know ;)




2 comment(s) to... “DJ Tiesto - In the Dark”

2 comments:

WhoIsMarc? said...

nice post mate.i love tiesto.first time i saw this track.thanks for sharing :D



WhoIsMarc? said...

hey man, i searched my old post on regards with the tiesto thingy.

here's the link to my blog on when and where he is scheduled to rock manila :D sucks bigtime cuz i cant make it cuz im stuck here in the dessert earning for our beloved p.i. -_-"


http://marcdionisio.blogspot.com/2008/03/official-release-date-elements-of-life.html



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails