Chat with us in Empty streets

Posted 11:11 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
I have been trying to figure out how to get the chat functionalities of msn, aim, and ym on my site to give everyone the ability to use these applications without having to download the unnecessary applications in your computer. Finally it has been achieved. Here on our main page you can find our eBuddy application that allows you to do just that. I have tried and tested it myself and it been smooth sailing.

Aside from that on our Empty Streets Chat room page I have finally installed the free text messaging application that allows our site visitors to come message anyone across the globe via text (sms). simply key in your own mobile phone number (international format = +(country code) (area code) example Philippines +63917) and their phone number. Simply key in the validation key one for the application to submit and validation key that is to be sent to your phone and viola! your message is sent real time to your friends - yes more than one phone number at a time. I continuously improve our site to make Empty Streets your one stop shop. As always I seek your feedback and of course your interest to join us here. You are our greatest inspiration. XOXO

0 comment(s) to... “Chat with us in Empty streets”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails