Moved in to my new home :)

Posted 8:04 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
I have to apologize to all my readers for not being able to upload my articles that were scheduled this week for I had to prepare and move into my very own home. I now am the proud new owner of a two bedroom apartment here in Makati City, Philippines. I will definitely post pictures of my new home once averything has been set. But I have to tell you it is quite an experience being able to get down and dirty for something that you can finally say is your own. :) Looking forward to my own home office and all the beautiful furnitures and other stuff is installed. And though renovations can be a pain in the butt its all worth it. For now I cant wait to get my own comfortable bed. Everything else is a work in progress. Cheers to all. Tomorrow will definitely plug in all the pending artiicles plus more ;)

0 comment(s) to... “Moved in to my new home :)”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails