Tag Your It - Viral Blog Linking

Posted 2:48 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
Its time to play tag and this is a game that is sure to make everyone a winner. I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking: One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode! Increase your Google PageRank fast Attract large volume of new traffic to your site Build your community Make new friends! ****PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME TO YOUR TECHNORATI FAVORITES!***** And these are the people who already took part on this tag: *Blognation, Nika, Ambo, Malen, Amor, Pusa, marc, irish, nuratari, brownflava, love20's, mr.talksheet, supladokit, pinaymommy, emptystreets27, bittertruth, AngkarA, now it's my turn to tag: http://www.housewifeatwork.blogspot.com , Naked in Eden, Acquire Wisdom, Digital Poloroids, and Ederic,

1 comment(s) to... “Tag Your It - Viral Blog Linking”

1 comments:

RainforestRobin said...

Hey friend,

How are you? I've been running behind a bit but slowly catching up. I am VERY honored that you would add ME!! :) :) :) I would love to do this but I am so new to blogging that I'm not quite sure what I have to do. Do I just copy what you have here and past it in a blog post? And then add you and 5 other people or more or what? I am sorry to have to ask but I don't know anything about this.

I am hoping...pretty please with sugar on top...that you will enlighten me. Thanks! :)

PS I don't even know what technorati is. ???



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails