Art y Pico Award

Posted 3:55 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
A fabulous friend of mine Crissy has passed this wonderful award to me and as always I would like share it with as many people that have been there supporting and inspiring me to be the creative writer that I am today.

Art y Pico Award Rules:

Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging atmostphere (regardleess of what language).

Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.

Award winners to post the award with the name and link to the blog of the person who gave them the award

Please include a link to the "Arte y Pico" blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.

I would LOVE to pass this award on to the following brilliant bloggers friends I have:
Housewifeatwork
PinoyBlogoSphere
BooBooStrider
GAWK
Tips Notebooks, Computers Information, Tips and Tricks

From the bottom of my heart, am always grateful to have gotten to know each of yah.



0 comment(s) to... “Art y Pico Award”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails