Pictures: Stream of Consciousness

Posted 11:47 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
On the streets to prowl for the unusual. This time I choose the theme Stream of Consciousness. Like in writing where you just freely let your hand and mind write without inhibition and control, I took the cam and started shooting at random picking items and subjects without much of a thought and simply guided by feeling good about the scene. Eventually things started coming out of each and every shot...

A powerful play of light has become the result of this little experimentation with Picture Streaming. I hope you enjoyed the view as much as I had fun taking them. For all of those that have been in the Philippines, I took the the shots at the back seat of a Jeepney. I have to admit that riding and taking shots were equally as fun. So Next time you come and visit us here take a ride and see what beautiful things may come out of this experience. :)

0 comment(s) to... “Pictures: Stream of Consciousness”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails