Pinoy Graffiti

Posted 7:57 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
Been doing a lot of walking around the city lately and for some reason the Filipino Graffiti caught my attention and to be honest some of them actually look pretty good especially with the proper lighting and my magical camera. :) I honestly didn't expect that these seemingly dirty, sometimes decimating acts of vandalism would eventually end up as pieces of art. I hope that after going through this you would learn to appreciate the beauty of street arts such as these graffiti.



I guess learning to simply stop and look around is definitely worth a thousand words.

0 comment(s) to... “Pinoy Graffiti”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails