Pinoy Street Life

Posted 8:07 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
I decided to go around the city today like most people do. And just to make things more interesting I decided to take you all along with me and show you the sights and things that have captured my fancy. From the mundane to the oddly peculiar. Through the lenses of a trusty samsung camera take a journey with me as I tour around the city.


Think you can identify where I've been??? Let's see if you know your metro manila...

0 comment(s) to... “Pinoy Street Life”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails