Rihanna: Take a Bow

Posted 9:30 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
I just thought I would like to share a little bit of emotion with all of you today... Been feeling off these past few days and to be honest crying a lot. I don't know why in the end I felt this much pain inside and only writing about it is my way of letting out. Catharsis I think its called from my psych days, but what ever it's called I pray that it does the job... I have to thank Rihanna for making the song Take a Bow for in some way it allowed me to let the tears just flow...

I have to face a lot of things in life and even though I know that everyone goes through the same BS days (pardon my language) it still feels like hell. Moments like this not even the pillow that drains and wipes the tears from my eyes are or will ever be enough...

0 comment(s) to... “Rihanna: Take a Bow”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails