Walking the Metro: Makati City

Posted 8:25 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
Like the previous posts I decided to take all of you along with me as I walk and travel the place that I call home. So many things to see and so little film. :) But for now I hope that you find the time to enjoy the simple things in life that we often take for granted and learn to stop and see them in a different light. There really is beauty all around us all we have to do is look.

I hope that in time you get to also come and visit these places too and enjoy the things that the metro has to offer. For now these are just things that I consider Pinoy and eventually who knows, I may be just around the corner... Don't forget to say hi cause you'll definitely get a smile back from me. ;)

0 comment(s) to... “Walking the Metro: Makati City”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails