Earn While Clicking: bux.to

Posted 10:17 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
Been searching for a cool, fun and easy way to earn money. In this search I found this curious oddity called bux.to and as it says in the banner all you have to do is view and click to earn money. I know it's hard to believe but heck it works. :) Catch is you have to sign up with ALert.pay which is similar to Paypal and is still on its developing stage. But heck it still earns us the money and cash out is done the moment you hit $10. Knowing how clicker happy some people are I'd bet that this would definitely be a hit. Heck, maybe a new career may be in the making. Clickers for hire, hehehe, I know I may be laughing about it but for some reason at the back of my mind am actually considering that :). Oh, well till then I strongly recommend for you to at least try it out. Only thing you could loose is just a little bit of time for spare change. I still think it is worth it, at least until I find something much better. till then... xoxo

To sign up simply click here: bux.to

0 comment(s) to... “Earn While Clicking: bux.to”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails