Chores You Absolutely Hate To Do - especially on a saturday morning :-P

Posted 2:43 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , ,
Genie Princess Marzie is at it again with sending me a hilariously fun way to start Saturday Mornings. And what better thing to do than to bug your favorite neighbors with some tagging love and get added to a master tag list while your at it. And this little meme is definitely something to ponder about. House hold chores that you dislike. whew just thinking about it already makes me want to hit that sack for more zzzzzzzsssss. But of course this can't be. Unless you want to end up with a pile of clothes to wash which is what is happening to me now huhuhu. Anyways Look below the tags as I tell you My three chores that I hate the most.





According to the rules, I am to list down the household chores I hate and why I hate it. Then copy the image provided and tag as many people as you want. Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love and leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list.


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s DetourMe,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife’s Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life… my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy’s Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller’s Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It’s My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy’s Zone / Crissy’s Library / Vis Vires /Crissy’s Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby’s Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene’s Random Ramblings / Life’s All About Lourdes’ Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky /Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop /My Sweet Escape / Anything Goes! / Her Name is N.O.Y. / Mariuca's Perfume Gallery/ Empty Streets/ YOUR BLOG HERE
And here are the dreaded chores:

Laundry - especially if it starts looking like the chocolate hills of the Philippines :P
Scrubbing the Toilet tiles - Something about getting on your four legs to scrub grime doesn't sound like a very appealing weekend. (Thank God for powerful industrial cleaners - with lemon scent of course)
Cleaning out the Refrigerator - The wait time for defrost to scrubbing and reorganizing stuff just takes way too much time. (sigh and all these have to be done today huhuhu)
Okie Now it's time to pass this on to the unsuspecting victims good luck and God Bless to you all :):

Help end world hunger


0 comment(s) to... “Chores You Absolutely Hate To Do - especially on a saturday morning :-P”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails