Earthquake felt in Makati: Sept 27, 2008

Posted 8:13 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
A very noticeable earthquake was just felt here in Makati a few minutes ago, though I dont think there was any major damages as it only lasted a few seconds. I do know that those working in sky rise buildings would have felt it more than most people. Thankfully it is over now. Though I have to admit I was having a nasty headache prior to the incident oh well I hope that was just a coincidence hehe. I wouldnt want to be worried everytime I get a headache that an earthquake was about to happen. Will give you guys an update as I get a clearer Picture of what happened :)
Help end world hunger

10 comment(s) to... “Earthquake felt in Makati: Sept 27, 2008”

10 comments:

Cris said...

Hi friend! Earthquake is really scary. BTW, congrats for the PR2. :)



prinsesamusang said...

i also felt the earthquake here in balanga city bataan it was scary even when i was only at the third floor! there was even an aftershock. crap.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Cris,

Wow thanks for that info heheh I didnt realize that I had an upgrade not until you told me so. Yayyy thanks



Empty Streets said...

Hi Princes,

It was scary and for a second there I thought I was just imagining things hehehe. Glad that even you are ok from way over there :)



Monica said...

You must have been terrified..Thank GOD everything's okay! Have a great weekend Metz..;-)



Mariuca said...

Thank goodness it's not a major one yeah? Btw, hellooooo NICK Metz he he! :D



Empty Streets said...

Aww thanks Monica, but i have to say we were lucky. I was in my room when it happened and I really thought I was just dreaming :)



Empty Streets said...

Marzieeeeee :) hehehe Wahhh it was a bit scary and funny at the same time since I was just staring at my lappy thinking should I go out or should I just ignore it since I was too busy dropping and commenting and visiting my favorite sites and voting for you hahahahahhaha :) so you already know what I did. hahahaha



Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

whoa, so gald to hear it's just a minor one, metz! hehe, looks like you've got yourself an earthquake detector! ;)



Empty Streets said...

wahhaha thanks jean hehehe I hate headaches hahaha but if it was going to tell me that there is going to be an earthquake might as well pay good attention :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails