Kind Blogger Award: My New and Old Friends

Posted 8:30 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:

From Crash Thank you so much.

Here are the rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.

2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Awarding this to my special Malaysian and Singaporean Friends

BONO, Marzie, Lady Java, Emila, and Jean.

But I would like to make some special mention to long time friends that have been so nice and kind to me from the beginning of my Blogging adventures as well as those that inspired me to move forward and make blogging not just a fun biz but also a serious business opportunity:

Crissy of Housewife at work
Bloggista.com
Bum-spot

Thank you to all of you for being so kind and friendly it is something i truly cherish. Let's Keep up the Good Work ;).

Help end world hunger

10 comment(s) to... “Kind Blogger Award: My New and Old Friends”

10 comments:

bonoriau said...

Congrats for the award. This is the reward for your hard work. Thanks also for signing ask2link. I already transfer small token to your EC account.



LadyJava said...

Aww.. thanks so much Metz...I shall blog about this with some of my other awards ya :)

And Congrats to you too for getting the award as well :)



LadyJava said...

Oh yeah.. and congrats to the other receipients as well :)



Empty Streets said...

heheh Thanks bono and LJ :) love yah guys ;)



Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

congrates on the award, Metz! and thanks so much for remembering me, even only after few days of knowing each others. I'm so glad to have dropped by yr blog at the first place. I guessed i must thank emila for drawing such a smart RSS dollie, that's how I was attracted to u! :)

May our friendship continue to grow! Keep up yr work here! Yr blog is looking great! :)



Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

btw, Metz, can i change the award graphic? hmm.. maybe i shall wait if emila will re-do this award graohic anot. :)

->emila: emila, you nak re-do this award graphic anot? For sure, its gonna look awesome. :)



Empty Streets said...

Hmm that sounds like a good Idea Jean :) hehehe And yes you really deserve the award for being so nice and friendly and I truly enjoy sharing these linky love with yah. For a long time friendship. xoxo



bloggista said...

Hehe, this award thing really works. Great way to find new blogs and find new friends.

But just like any other traffic and SEO stuff, this requires some efforts - I salute you guys! Keep it up.

Btw, Metz - you're in the lead for this month's Top Commenters - hehe. Im gonna be giving out 15USD starting end of sept for Top Commenters, plus a free DOmain name to be raffled for the Top 10. :-) Plugging ano...



Empty Streets said...

Yayyy :) thanks B :) I will definitely try and be the best commenter on your webby :) and maintain my standing hehehe :) am still thinking of a juicy contest for next month. hehehe.



Mariuca said...

WOW Metz, so many new posts here! :)

Congrats to u on the award and thanks so much for remembering me with this one, I love it! :):):)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails