The Next Avengers

Posted 11:09 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
I had stumbled upon a video that brought back so many childhood memories for me. Yes as a kid I loved to read comics of all kinds and of course the Avengers were a huge part of my Marvel Collection. I would dream of times of being a hero and saving the day. I would dream of being a kid wonder hehehe but those days have long passed but never forgotten especially now there is a new breed of super heroes right here and like a kid again I cant wait to get hold of a copy of this series on DVD. So for your viewing pleasure especially if your a Marvel fan this trailer is definitely eye candy.

happy viewing :)


Help end world hunger

0 comment(s) to... “The Next Avengers”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails