Empty Streets: reformatted

Posted 10:59 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
It is our anniversary and Empty Streets needed a change and that also means a change in terms of what to expect in the upcoming articles of which am sure you all will be delighted. Even Mr. tiger is going to have a regular spot here on Empty Streets to talk about his cat purring adventures and of course much more. So stay tuned as the tweaking ain't done yet but this is definitely where we start shifting our gears to maximum overdrive :) I hope you enjoy the ride along with us - we'll guarantee your stay to be highly pleasurable :)

Help end world hunger

8 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets: reformatted”

8 comments:

Mizé said...

Hi. I like the changes in your blog.
I also like Mr. Tiger, I think he´s the lion in your home, lol.
I sure want to know more of his adventures.
Good work for the changes.
Cheers.



Empty Streets said...

Thanks so much Mize :) it took me about 3 to 4 hours to complete but am glad that it is all working out for the best :)



snow said...

nice looking website you have here. keep it up! :)



Mariuca said...

Hi Metz! Is it ur blogversary today?? WOW congrats and am loving the new layout too! :):):)



Mariuca said...

Yahoo! It's double Mariuca day here today! HUGSY! :):):)



Mariuca said...

I like this new banner better than yesterday's car he he! :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi marzie,

Yay am so glad you love the changes :) I have a surprise for yah too But will only tell yah on your site once I have it all set up ;) till then xoxo



Monica said...

Hi Metz! nice header!!! ;-)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails