Mr. Tiger Takes Over Empty Streets for the day

Posted 6:55 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
Mr Tiger's Time to talk while My Busy Brother Metz is away. For a lot of you that don't know me Am Mr Tiger, an English tabby that loves to help around the house and of course loves his favorite wiskas snacks. I Also love posing in front of the camera and will definitely strike a good pose everytime. :)
But for the recent days my brother has been very busy with work and special events that He apparently forgot to turn off his laptop. Though I do know that he loves to write a lot of stuff every weekend and he can write a lot of interesting things he has to put it off for this week cause of a series of weddings he had to do this weekend.

Of course I couldn't resist the temptation of grabbing my own snack while no one was looking and what other snack would be best than my favorite Wiskas... purrrrrrr.
A quick look around, to the left and the right, just to make sure no one was looking or no other stray kitty cat would dare steal and eat my meal.
And then it's time to munch. purrrrrfect :)
Now I just have to hide the evidence by making my family something to snack on just in case they got home hungry :)


and to even further suprise them - I am going to be hiding underneath this table to jump out and greet them home with my furry cuteness once they get back. They'd be too surprised to notice that I ate all my Wiskas. hehehehe


So till the next time, i have to return my brothers lappy in the right place before he discovers I used it heheheeh. But just in case he does find out I might as well greet his favorite friends online so he wont get mad and I'd have to play cute cat to make him happy again :) so a pleasant weekend and hello to : Marzie, Emila, LJ, Bono, Bloggista, Jean, Kim, Makoy, Monica, and ECL

And of course to all you cute furry cat wonders out there... am single and available, so let's do the cat walk meow. xoxo

Help end world hunger

31 comment(s) to... “Mr. Tiger Takes Over Empty Streets for the day”

31 comments:

bonoriau said...

I didn't know that you are also cat lover.



Mariuca said...

Muahahahahaha hello Mr. Tiger! :)



Mariuca said...

Oh u naughty cat you! You ate up the whole bag of Whiskas? You must come and visit Benji here, I bet you guys will have so much fun eating together! Benji loves to eat too he he! :):):)



Mariuca said...

Metz busy with weddings, but I bet that means busy making moolah too eh? Happy Sunday Metz! :):):)



EastCoastLife said...

Oooo... you handsome little fella! Nice to meet you. I love your coat. Have a happy week ahead!



Empty Streets said...

Hi Ecl,

Heheh am so glad you like our handsome Tabby hehehe. He loves to have his fur brushed a lot hehehe.



Empty Streets said...

HI Marzie,

heheheh yah he definitely should as he loves to find new playmates everytime :) And he can finish a bag in about two weeks hehehe. Our vet is now putting Mr. Tiger on a diet hahahaha.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Bono :) heheh yup I love cats too. Our family took care of Mr. Tiger since he was a young kitten and has been a part of the family since :)



LadyJava said...

hahah.. Hello Mr Tiger.. you are so cute and handsome!!! And so smart!!!

This was a lovely post. I hope we'll get to hear more of your stories ok :)



bonoriau said...

Metz you are invited to join our twitter list. thank you



Makoy said...

ang cute naman ni ming-ming. na miss ko tuloy yung pusa ko sa paranaque. hay :(



bloggista said...

Hi Metz, err, Tiger! Just dropping by to say hi. Hehe. What a cutie cat, can I pair tiger with my Golden Retriever? :-)



Makoy said...

metz, i have an ad deal, msg mo ako. tnx



Mariuca said...

MEOW MEOW! Dropping off some love from MPG today! :)



Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi metz! i didnt know u hv a cat too! great! this is a sweet discovery. thanks for showing us yr Mr.Tiger. :)

aww.. he's so smart lar. come Mr.Tiger.. *HUGZ*



Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

btw, metz, you've been awarded! come & pick up yr awards, k! :)



Kim said...

lol Metz...
the cat walk!!!
cute ..very ...cute...
Mr Tiger is gorgeous and clever too :0

have a purrfect day ;)



Empty Streets said...

Awww, Mr Tiger definitely will be telling more stories as we go along LJ. :) he is so flattered hehehe :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Bono,

definitely :) been a busy week wahhh hehehe



Empty Streets said...

Hi makoy,

oohh I definitely would love an ad deal. Awww and i bet your ming ming is just as cute and misses you lots too :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Jean,

awww Mr tiger is purring cause of all the comments :) And an award awww now I feel like purring too heheh



Empty Streets said...

awww hehehe That would be purrrfect Kim :) hehehe Mr. tiger loves yah too :)



EastCoastLife said...

Booo! Still hiding under the table, handsome?



Nick Phillips said...

I wish I had a pet to take care of my blog once in awhile too ... hehehe ...



don_ser said...

akala ko liyon. hehe



Monica said...

Hello Mr.Tiger! :-D



Empty Streets said...

Hi ECL,

yup pretty much heheehe :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Nick,

hehehehe Am sure that you'll find a talented kitty somewhere :) and Mr TIger loves it when you come and visit thank you so much :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Monica,

aww Mr Tiger loves it when your here too. :) and we can't wait to see part 2 of your island adventures heheeh :)



iWalk said...

Wow, Mr Tiger is so cute!

I think my Leo will love to play with him. :)



marly said...

Your cat is very anxious to eat some Whiskas. Hehehe! Give him some now. :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails