New layout new Advertising Grade: C/O Website Grader

Posted 11:19 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:

With a new image comes a new grade and with our revamp of our template to further enhance our look and feel apparently has also enhanced our advertising rate according to website grader :) Before our upgrade our grade was an alarming 77% out of a 100% but now with a major overhaul and reformatting of our site we finally got a whopping 92% out of 100% which is majorly awesome. So for those that are seeking to adversitise with us and those that already are on our permalink am sure you will all be happy as much as we ourselves are. With that note am sure a lot of you may be wondering what Websitegrader is and just to help you get started check out their site here

Website Grader

I strongly recommend them as they not only provide your grade as a publisher of ads but it also teaches you how to maximize it. So go on and give it a try, wont hurt at all and fun part about it is it is all free.


Help end world hunger

11 comment(s) to... “New layout new Advertising Grade: C/O Website Grader”

11 comments:

Tyson said...

The new design is cool but I can't find the EntreCard widget anymore. I think my blockers are hiding it. Happens a lot with Blogspot sites.



bonoriau said...

Metz new design. Honestly this is more organize. CONGRATS



Empty Streets said...

Hi Bono and Mize,

aww thanks so much for the compliment on the new change :) will be tweaking a couple of things and soon everything will be fully operational :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Tyson,

I just finished tweaking my site and it should be fully visible on all major web browsers :) do tell me if you still have a bit of a problem viewing them :)



bloggista said...

Hey Metz, nice haircut eh. :-) Lovely...



Tyson said...

I adjusted my style sheet and I see the sidebar clearly now. I enjoy your site and will continue to visit.



Empty Streets said...

Hi B,

Aww shucks thanks dear hehehe. :) I am still contemplating if going all bald would be the best option :) hehehe



Empty Streets said...

Hi Tyson,

Muchus gracias I really appreciate the visits :) and am also a fan of your site as well :) I have it on Empty Streets' Blogs we love to read :) Keep in contact always. :)



Kim said...

hi Metz...
love the new look with the single sidebar...
much more streamlined...
I'm off to redesign my other blogs lol..
have a great day :)



EastCoastLife said...

Nice new look!

I had problems the past 3 days, I wasn't able to see your EC widget. Now I can, :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Kim and ECL,

aww am so happy that you guys like the new layout :) yayyy :) getting organized was the trick needed for our reformating :) and I am Loving the response :) lots of hugs to yah all. :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails