webbizideas: Search Engine Optimization Tutorial

Posted 10:00 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
I have been scouring the web looking for tutorial to help new website builder and bloggers about SEO. This is vital especially in gaining readership and increasing ROI in the time and money one spends in marketing a website and it's content. When I first started it was like a blind person trying to walk around a place filled with so many people telling me where to go so with the introduction of this tutorial By Webbizideas has been a blessing in disguise. It has taught me a lot and given me a lot of those aha moment and oooh so that is how it is done :) So if you are serious about your site and moneytizing or even just want to increase your site's popularity simply watch and enjoy the clip prepared by Webbizideas:



I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial as much as we have. Till the next time. xoxo



Help end world hunger

14 comment(s) to... “webbizideas: Search Engine Optimization Tutorial”

14 comments:

Emila Yusof said...

Thanks for the review Metz! This is a great find! Will follow the link! See ya!



bonoriau said...

Thanks for the great info. I always try my best to improve my seo but honestly I'm not really understand..heee



bloggista said...

SEO SEO SEO = traffic + money + success. It's just too difficult to master this stuff, but the rewards are great. :-)



bloggista said...

Hey Metz! I still cant send you the credits - seems I can only send again on Friday. :-(

Will keep you posted.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Guys,

I have to admit this video does teach a lot of cool stuff about seo marketing but like everything else it's a ball game that tends to go either way and things change so dynamically more than we expect :) that is what makes this all so much more fun hehehe :)



Empty Streets said...

HI B,

awww no biggies really :) take your time, with the new system and rules in entrecard things have gotten a bit weird :)



Kim said...

thanks Metz...
just what I need as I'm quite the SEO dummie :)



bonoriau said...

What do you think of the current economic down turn..



EastCoastLife said...

I'm not into SEO but this is good info. Tks.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Kim,

hehehe me too that is why I had to look around for something like this but I have to admit there are still some things that needs further clarification and examples :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Bono,

The economic crisis is starting to become quite a scare for a lot of countries now. Many first thought that the US economic meltdown would stay on their shores alone but as we can all see it has inadvertently invaded our own soil here in Asia. All we can do right now is pray and work to help our economy stabilize itself.



Empty Streets said...

Hi ECL,

Am so happy that you found it to your liking :) hope it has been quite helpful.



Crissy said...

SEO is really important to us bloggers.. but right now my trouble lies on stabilizing my page rank.. :((.. kind of confuse why like that.. any idea?



Empty Streets said...

Hi Crissy,

Hmmm, I have been reading through a lot of how that may be and it seems that a majority of them is caused due to pay per post items especially if you do projects that aren't related to your website category. Aside from that also ensuring that you have enough solid backlinks from sites that are primarily related to your own. Complicated I know but finding a balance between what goes in and what goes out plus what is talked about is the key to maintaining and increasing one's page rank.



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails