Empty Streets Special: ABC Tag

Posted 9:07 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
A. Attached or single? Happily Attached to my Habibi :)
B. Best friend? Lots to mention whew! :)
C. Cake or pie? I like Apple Pie, and Chocolate Molten Cake
D. Day of choice? I love Saturdays and Sundays cause I get to work on other stuff other than regular work
E. Essential item? My Mobile Phones and Laptop
F. Favorite color? I love Blue, Green, and Purple :)
G. Gummy bears or worms? Like Marzie Gummy Bears :)
H. Hometown? Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
I. Favorite indulgence? Anything Wickedly Sweet :)
J. January or July? July - summer is the best time around anywhere :)
K. Kids? Does Mr. Tiger count??? :)
L. Life isn’t complete without? my Habibi and my wickedly cool gadgets
M. Marriage date? Coming soon :)
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? 3
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Santa Claus - He freaks me out :P
Q. Quotes? Live as if everyday was your last but learn as if you would live forever - Mahatma Ghandi

R. Reasons to smile? Life and everything about it :)
S. Season of choice? Everyone has it's good points but the best of all is Winter cause i get a longer break period hehehe :)
T. Tag 5 people. sorry can't keep to the numbers but here are my favorites :) Jean, Bono, LJ,
Emila, Mize, Makoyand Kim
U. Unknown fact about me? I am addicted to bags and caps and I make it rain when I get really nervous hehehe btw the last tid bit is a secret ok? :)
V. Vegetable? Eggplant
W. Worst habit? I tend to accept tasks that I really am not confident to handle :)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? Mediterranean, Mongolian, Chinese, Thai, and of course Italian cooking
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio ;)


Help end world hunger

10 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: ABC Tag”

10 comments:

Kim said...

thanks for the tag Metz...
congrats on your impending marriage :)



Mariuca said...

Metz! Wah so fast u did this tag YAY! You had fun?



Mariuca said...

Of coz MR. Tiger counts, so that makes it 1 kid for u MEOW!



Mariuca said...

Wow, Saudi Arabia is ur hometown? That's new to me, thanks for sharing Metz. Enjoyed ur answers very much. Must tag u again with something new later LOL! :):):)



XanFactor said...

you have just been linked!

:)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Kim,

your more than welcome :) hehe hope you have fun with this :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

heheh am so glad that you liked the tag and yes I had a lot of fun with this thing hehehe :) I guess a lot of the readers got surprised with the answers too hehehe :)



Monica said...

Marhaba Metz! oh you're from Riyadh? Keef Halek? :-D



Monica said...

I love Saturdays and Sundays too coz I can go out with my habibi! LOL!



Empty Streets said...

Marhaba Monica :) hehehe Alhamudulilah yah Monica :)

am so glad you have a habibi too hehehehe we all should have habibis :) heheh



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails