Empty Streets Special: A star is born - Charice from the Philippines

Posted 9:03 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,

Just recently turned 16 years of age, an amazing young star from the Philippines was recognized by Oprah, Celine, Mariah and now by the Music Man himself David Foster who has launched all of the said singer's careers to rock the international arena, Charice. Who would have thought that such a powerful and amazing voice would have existed from such a petite little girl and believe me Charice is more than just ordinary. She started competing in the local competitions here in the Philippines to Local TV stardom and now as the world can see she is sweeping the rest of the globe with a storm. And just as the Music Man himself David Foster has mentioned - A star is born yet again and this time she carries the Philippine flag proudly. Please without further delay I want all of you to sit back and relax as you enjoy this little wonder Charice sing her heart and soul out for you.


Help end world hunger

8 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: A star is born - Charice from the Philippines”

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

WOW! She took on some pretty difficult songs and blew them out of the water. Absolutely gorgeous voice... better than most adults!



Empty Streets said...

Hi Stefanie,

I was just as amazed as you were when i got wind of her voice as she was just starting and if Oprah was impressed you can imagine how the rest of the world is going to receive her. :) I am glad that you enjoyed this post too :)



Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

morning metz! im sry to drop & run like this. but there are still so many blogs to visit. so i am gonna make this quick!

i've just purchased my own domain! please change my url in yr blog to http://www.agreatpleasure.com. In short, please omit the .blogspot from my old url!

thanks! Hv a great weekend! :)

A Great Pleasure



Mariuca said...

OMG! I Have Nothing is one of my fave songs, and so is I will always love you! Charice is amazing la Metz!!! I am listening now and getting goosebumps all over! :):):)



Mariuca said...

Wow, to be taken under the wings of Mr. Foster himself is truly something else, I wish her all the best! And congrats to the Phillippines on producing this amazing wonder. :):):)



Mariuca said...

This would have made an excellent Music Monday post Metz! ;)



Empty Streets said...

I know but isnt she just splendid? I can honestly say that even after watching her perform she still gives me goosebumps too :) and Dont worry Marzie I have another special for Music Mondays ;)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Jean,

awww of course dear we love you no matter what you do, and you taking your time to drop by is in itself a blessing :) xoxo



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails