Empty Streets Special: What's your Blogging Personality

Posted 7:52 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
I chanced upon this wickedly cool site that analyzes a bloggers personality based on what he of she writes about or what content can be found in the site. This is what I got.

ESTP - The Doers

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

This site almost got me down to the core hehehe. You should try it out and check for yourself and tell me what you got and I'll make a link list so everyone can check you out too :)

this is the site: Typealyzer

have Fun now :)
1. Metz - Empty Streets: The Doers
2. Marzie - Mariuca: ESFP - The Performers
3. Emila Yusof: Emila's Illustrated Blog - The Performers
4. Monica: Turn U Off - The Performers
5. Slavezero: PCremix - The Doers
6. George Serrindinho: Serrandinho - The Performers
7. East Coast Life: The Performers
8. LJ: Jady Java The Doers
9. Kirhat: Seek no More, Nesting Buddy and PolitEkon - The Doers



Help end world hunger

21 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: What's your Blogging Personality”

21 comments:

Mariuca said...

He he! I took the test for both my blogs metz and got the same results woo hoo!

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.



Mariuca said...

Metz, gotta dash but I'll be back for that yummy turkey I see here!! :):):)



Emila Yusof said...

Metzer! Took the test as well! Mine is the same like Marzie! How did it ever know that I don´t like to plan ahead and always in risk of exhausting myself? hehee

I like your character! Now I know you're an active person!



Emila Yusof said...

Cool test! I like the recommended reading and the brain analysis.



Empty Streets said...

Hehehe I cant help but smile girls :) Am so glad that you guys liked it a lot. :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

But you have to admit it is a bit freaky cause now we have a tool that we can use to decipher a writer's persona in an instant :) hehehehe



Monica said...

Mine is the same as the girls!! ESFP - The Performers :-D



Empty Streets said...

Hmm I am starting to see a trend here heheh. See Monica this only shows that you girls are the real IT Girls hehehehe :) xoxo



slavezero said...

just took the test... I got

ESTP - The Doers

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

nice test... thanks for sharing :D



George Serradinho said...

Hi,

I'm classified as:

ESFP - The Performers



Empty Streets said...

Hi SlaveZero,

WIcked hehehe We have the same personality hehe no wonder we jive :) hehehe



EastCoastLife said...

I'm a Performer. hehe....



Empty Streets said...

Hi George,

:) wow am starting to notice a trend here hehehe glad that you enjoyed the test :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi ECL,

am so happy to see you here again :) and oh my gosh am really starting to see a trend here :) heheheh Guess now I can see why we all jive and like each other's work :) we all compliment each other.



LadyJava said...

Metz..
I'm the same as you! Although I did it on my Cat Blog url instead.. for both my LJL and LLP.. it said the language is in Thai...lol!!!



Empty Streets said...

Hi LJ,

Wow hehe I just dropped by over at your site and I have to say we both have a busy schedule and that is why we are doers hehehe ;) xoxo



LadyJava said...

Yeah Metz.. I can't keep still..lol.. hey come on over.. I have an entry on a new blog makeover :)



Empty Streets said...

heheh I already saw it as you were commenting here heheh Perfect timing. :) Loving the way you are doing the blog makeover biz, more kaching for yah hehehe :)



Kirhat said...

Nice test! All my 3 blogs are doers. I'm not sure if the trend is like this: females are most likely to be performers, while males are the doers.

Seek No More
Nesting Buddy
PolitEkon



Empty Streets said...

Hi Kirhat wow your a doer too hehehe :) in regards to the sex theory you may be on to something there but i have tested other blogs i found through entrecard and they all have a variance - but the trend of us being close in this blogging world and how our personalities are does show a mighty considerable trend hehehe :)



George Serradinho said...

Thanks Metz - let me know when you have new ones.



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails