MTV Top 20 Billboard HIts

Posted 6:54 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
MTV's Top 20 hits for this week:

I love Music and Music Monday's in Empty Streets is what is going to become a constant thing where we start to feature a special artist every Monday here with their Profile and a bit of Artist history. Right Now to get things rolling I have posted here and crossed linked it back to MTV's Main site the top 20 of MTV's Billboard chart hits.

I hope you enjoy the selection just as much as we did. :)

  1. Akon "Right Now (Na Na Na)" Akon "Right Now (Na Na Na)"

  2. Lil Wayne featuring Bobby Valentino & Kidd Kidd "Mrs. Officer" Lil Wayne featuring Bobby Valentino & Kidd Kidd "Mrs. Officer"

  3. Nickelback "Gotta Be Somebody" Nickelback "Gotta Be Somebody"



Here is the video of the top three for your instant viewing pleasure:
1.

2.

3.

Hope you liked this selection and like we mentioned before stay tuned every monday cause it's going to music mondays here on Empty Streets. :)

PS. I am adding this other talent that has sung Beyonce's latest single of whom I believe has a lot of talent and star potential. :)

If I were a boy by lisa lavie



Help end world hunger

7 comment(s) to... “MTV Top 20 Billboard HIts”

7 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi metz! it's been a while since my last visit! great makeover u had here! :)

thanks for listing down the mtv top 20. I love pink 'so what'! :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi jean,

yahh i like her song too, and since your the first person to tell me the artist you love will feature her for you on monday with a link back love to yah :) xoxo



bonoriau said...

Wooow GREAT song deh!! why don't you join the MM list.



Mizé said...

Hi. Good selection.
My favorite is Nickelback "Gotta Be Somebody".
I´m participating in MM too.
A good Tuesday. Cheers!



Empty Streets said...

Hi Bono and Mize,

am so happy that you guys liked the selection. :) I will officially join once all the introductions as to what to expect from Empty Streets on a daily basis has been fully released. But for you my friends here is the teaser.
Mondays - Music
Tuesdays - Tech
Wednesday - Well being
Thursday - Mr. Tiger Day :)
Friday - Food day
Saturday - Sports

Though until we get the ball rolling things are still up in the air but for now based on how things are going I think the Music Mondays and Tech Tuesdays is a definite go :) lots of hugs guys :) and i still owe bono the twitter feed sign up huhuhu many things so little time hahaha :) but I will keep my promise just have to get things going first :) love yah all :)



Monica said...

Sunday - Fashion
hehe! just kidding!
Sunday - Rest Day ;-)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Monica,

hahaha Fashion specials hmmmm I think I can squeeze something in but Sunday is definitely rest day :) hehehe



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails