Music Monday on Empty Streets: 2008 American Music Awards

Posted 10:35 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , ,

The American Music Awards has was just shown across the globe a couple of days ago and had featured the best perfomances of today's hottest mainstream singers. It honored all of those that have contributed their talents and creative musical skills and has continued to be a leading Music Awarding authority. I am sure that you would be routing for your favorite artists and so without further delay here are the winners:

Awards were Featured in ABC

And just to show you what went down here are a collections of video performances from that night:
PINK - SOBER

Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES

Miley Cyrus - FLY ON THE WALL

Christina Aguilera

PussyCat Dolls - I Hate This Part & When I Grow Up



Help end world hunger


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.




10 comment(s) to... “Music Monday on Empty Streets: 2008 American Music Awards”

10 comments:

Mariuca said...

YAY! Congrats to Jordin and Carrie woo hoo! :):):)



Mariuca said...

Thank you for all the videos Metz, nothing from Jordin or Carrie? :)



LadyJava said...

Wowee.. so many videos..i love it and thanks for sharing dearie :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie and LJ,

am so glad you liked this week's article heheeh :) Couldn't help myself :) as for the Jordin and Carrie since you requested for it I'll comply by featuring them on Empty Streets' Music Monday Next week and put you and MPG on the front row seats :) so be prepared for it deary ;)



bluecrystaldude said...

OMG! I have so much too choose! My favorite is P!nk Sober. Nice song..

Chris Brown won so many. I guess it's true that he is the next biggest thing :)



Mizé said...

Hi Metz.
Cool, you featured so many...I don´t see this show (off course :)) but my favorite is Linking Park.
I just did the blogger personality quizz, gonna post it soon.
Cheers!



EastCoastLife said...

I don't know any of them!? Very obvious I'm not your generation. haha....



Empty Streets said...

Hi Bluecrystal dude :) yup your right Cris Brown is the next biggest thing to the world and buzz buzzz Rihanna hehehe :)



Empty Streets said...

wow hehe they are my favorite alternative rock group too Mize :) hehehe Wow I cant wait to see your results ;)



Empty Streets said...

awww ECL hehehe a lot of them I dont know either hehehe you have to admit music is starting to diversify even more and thus so much more fun in the end heheh can you imagine how music will be like in the next 5 to ten years :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails