Saturday Sports On Empty Streets: FITA Archery World Cup 2008

Posted 7:33 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,

Robin Hood and his gang had better move over as these people have a lot more to show than just hitting a bullseye. I have to say, who would have known that a sport of hitting a target could be so exhilirating and an edge off your seat kind of sport :). Enough of me chattering and talking I would rather that you take it through experience and see how much fun this sport really is. I can't wait to try it out myself as I also found out that there is a Philippine Team too for this sports Category.

So with out further delay hit the play button and enjoy the game:
FITA ARCHERY WORLD CUP 2008


Help end world hunger

3 comment(s) to... “Saturday Sports On Empty Streets: FITA Archery World Cup 2008”

3 comments:

XanFactor said...

i would like to invite you to visit my other blog: http://troubleshoot101.blogspot.com
it's about common computer issues and some troubleshooting steps we could take to fix them...

thank you and more power...

ingat po kayo...



iWalk said...

I never tried Archery game, That's must be fun! I always love these traditional games. :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Xanfactor, will be paying a visit to your site in a jiffy :)

iWalk, this is definitely one sport we should never let pass us by it is exhilirating being able to shoot an arrow across the air and hitting a target dead on. Wickedly fun is all i can say about the experience hehehe :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails