Saturday Sports Special: Badminton Footwork for Beginners

Posted 5:05 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
Badminton is a sport that has gone beyond more than a sports fad and is now fast becoming a family past time. With equipments that are easily obtainable and all it takes is a small space to play, a net and a good raquet and your all set to play.

Just like any sports let's start with the basics and today its basic footwork. It is important to learn to know how to move first in this sport as your footwork will be the foundation of balance and support as you move around the court. This video is courtesy of Expert Village



I have also found another site that has a cool picture illustration of how to move around the badminton court and I believe those learning this sport should definitely check him out - http://aldi8.blogspot.com/

Till the next time xoxo
Help end world hunger


15 comment(s) to... “Saturday Sports Special: Badminton Footwork for Beginners”

15 comments:

Makoy said...

metz, can you update my picture ads? :)



bloggista said...

Hey Metz! - this is one sport I hate. Hehehe... Tried it but my heavy hands just don't jive with the game... Maybe because I prefer tennis over this one...



EastCoastLife said...

All my Filipino friends play badminton and they play well. They even send their kids for badminton classes.



iWalk said...

Oh Metz, That's one of mine favorite games.

My father bought me a pair of battledores when I was seven.it's really a good game for my family still now.



charles said...

i've played many sports including tennis... but never tried badminton.... lol!!

where's my banner.. joke....



Mariuca said...

Hi Metz! It's gonna be another hectic week for me, but here I am dropping off an early hug for u, have a good one! :):):)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Makoy,

yikes i knew i forgot to do something Will get on it as soon as I can :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi B,

hmm it was either a choice between Tennis and Badminton for me hehehe but dont worry after am done with the Badminton part will feature Tennis just for yah :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi ECL,


Yup Badminton is definitely kicking into high gear here in the Philippines. :) it is a bit hard to adjust for someone like me that has played tennis since the wrist work in the two sports are different :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi iWalk,

wow, you must be really good at this game :)



Empty Streets said...

HI Charles :) will have your banner up and running as soon as I can :) hehee but I thought you were sending it over to my email hehehe :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

Aww poor MPG dont work too hard ok, find time to relax once you're done :)



Pasifik said...

Nice video!

By the way, do you play badminton? Are you a player? I am a local player here in my hometown. I play since I was a child. I learn badminton from HERE and HERE

Keep playing,

Badminton Sport|Coaching|Games



Empty Streets said...

hi pacifik,

oohh i love it will feature them for yah next week :) Am a newbie to the sport too that is why am featuring these tutorials hehehe :)



I Love Sport, I love Badminton said...

Hey i already read your posting... yes, it is maybe long time ago. But thanks for visit my blog. Keep contact OK!!



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails