Sunday Special on Empty Streets: Brilliante Award 2008

Posted 9:27 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
Photobucket
I got this wickedly cool Award from Ask Ms. Recipe of whom by the way you can find the most scrumptious recipes around, and I guess all I can say is thank you so much and you should have seen the smile on my face when I got this award not to mention how rather hungry i also got as I saw a lot of her delectable cooking.

Just as it is always I would like to share this award to people that have meant a lot to Empty Streets and since it was a chef that gave this award to me let me honor those that I believe are excellent cooks as well. :)

Jean
Pinoy Cravings
Lady Java's Food Paradise
In My Kitchen
Manong Ken's Carinderia
Portuguese Menu

All of these FOOD Blogs just the same as Ask Ms. Recipe are Brilliant Food Blogs and they all truly deserve to be awarded today for being just that and much more :) Thank you guys for making us all CRAVE FOR MORE :) As always xoxo guys :)

Help end world hunger


9 comment(s) to... “Sunday Special on Empty Streets: Brilliante Award 2008”

9 comments:

LadyJava said...

Oh wow Metz.. this is an honour... my first award for my food blog.. thank you sweetie :)

Hugsy!!



LadyJava said...

I see my makeover badge here too.. you are the sweetest Metz...

Thanks ssoooo much!! I really appreciate it!!!

Have a great week ahead ya !



LadyJava said...

Oh congrats to you and the rest too for receiving it as well :)



Mariuca said...

COngrats Metz! And to all ur recipients as well! :):):)



bonoriau said...

Congrats for the GREAT award.
Dropping my EC.



Mizé said...

Wow!
Thanks so much, it´s a great great honour to receive this award from Empty Streets.
I will post it soon.
A good Monday, Cheers!



Makoy said...

kuya paupdate naman yung pics please. thanks!



Emila Yusof said...

Yay! congrats to all!



Empty Streets said...

Aww You guys truly deserved this award :) one thing I like about awards is not just receiving but passing it on to the people that mean a lot to me. :) and making sure that you guys get to feel the love hehehe :) hugs to all of you guys :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails