Workout Wed: Crunches are hard We have something Better

Posted 6:01 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
The Guru of Exercise TV
(check out his site for more fabulous workouts)

I love to workout whenever I can but with a busy schedule lately it can be quite taxing not to mention time consuming. I have deadlines and they cant be rescheduled just so I can tighten my abs and tone my muscles. Luckily for us though there are people that have been able to come up with excellent alternatives to a dilemma such as this.

Courtesy of Exercise TV here is a video that would both target not just your abs but your upper and lower body resistance needs to help tone those flabs in just a few minutes everyday.

After trying that out stay tuned for more from Us here at Empty Streets as we will continue to have something to keep yah fit and fab every Wed. :) Stay tuned... :)
Help end world hunger


2 comment(s) to... “Workout Wed: Crunches are hard We have something Better”

2 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for sharing! I love Patrick Murphy's workouts on ExerciseTV. They are very cutting-edge and efficient.

Here are links to two of my favorites:

*Legs Love Lunges: http://www.exercisetv.tv/watchvideo.aspx?id=832742860
*Ultimate Triceps: http://www.exercisetv.tv/watchvideo.aspx?id=832751400

Enjoy!



Empty Streets said...

HI allison,

Wow I will definintely check it out and feature them next week :) I do hope you keep coming back for more :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails