Empty Streets Special: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008

Posted 11:26 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,

Time to show something that is sizzling hot and I have to say when you watch the following videos of Victoria's Secret 2008 Fashion show please keep your mouth from dropping and drooling. :) So without further delay to all those dying to see the beauties ramp the most sought after lingerie collection in the world here is the recently presented Victoria's Secret Fashion Show:






Help end world hunger


5 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008”

5 comments:

LadyJava said...

sexy mama!!!



Crissy said...

Hi ES! I'm back to blogging. Such lovely and gorgeous items, can you buy me a set as Christmas gift? LOL



Empty Streets said...

Hi LJ and Crissy,

aww hehehe I just heard one of the coordinators for this show shouting is the one million dollar bra ready hehehe I think if santa gave every girl a VS lingerie he'd be broke for centuries hehehehehe :)



Mariuca said...

Metz! Besides Lush, I'm also waiting for VS to arrive in Malaysia! When will that be I wonder! :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

hehehehe that I cant really answer hahhaha but the VS show was held in Lindberg Germany I believe hehehe :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails