Empty Streets Special: Xmas Editorial

Posted 8:09 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:

2008 Xmas is now in the past and the start of 2009 is just around the corner. I have been trying to rest and take a vacation but as fate would have it I have been booked for weddings left and right with my family and friends leading the way :). Of course this is a welcome kind of problem especially since this brings in a lot of mula and thus more shopping money. :) I have to admit that this is the month that I have not stopped shopping daily and the only time I have had a break from shopping was during sleeping hours and of course the wedding proper. I have been to all over the Metro and our side enjoying my favorite cup of Starbucks tea as we get to grab planners after planners.

But before anything gets deeper as the pictures below (it is a pretty long slide show of the things I have done and seen this xmas season) I would like to extend my greetings to all of you for coming by Empty Streets during the Holidays. Here you shall find a lot things of your interest from Music, Technology, Travel, Food, and many more. For now during the Holidays I will have to go on a little vacation mode but be rest assured that come January 5 Empty Streets will be back to it's daily operations.

Now back to what I have been sharing to all of you - This is one of the craziest most hectic season of the year here in the Philippines, the slide show below should attest to that and believe me New Year will be just as crazy. I have several more weddings to work on and of course to cover for your eyes to see and experience. As I have always made it a point what I see, where I go, what I do, what I like, even what I think you shall see it here for you to feast on any way you wish it to be. :) There is really a very big world out there and many more things to experience so I do hope you all enjoyed your stay on Empty Streets and we will be more than happy to see all of you come drop by and leave us a note if you can as it warms the heart.

Stay tuned for more slide shows the next coming days before Jan 5, 2009 as I did mention I still have a lot more traveling to do and a lot more weddings to cover. Till then. xoxo

Photobucket
Free Rice


11 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: Xmas Editorial”

11 comments:

Liza said...

you are one busy guy :D pahingi naman ako ng starbucks planner, hehe



Call Center Gal said...

Wow! Planner after planner ha? Ako sawa na sa planner naka 3 na ako eh, pero hindi sa starbucks me fengshui, belle de jeur at sterling exec planner, more weddings to cover, how much is your rate?



Mariuca said...

May this New Year bring you more love, joy and success. HAPPY 2009! :)

Wishing on a Falling Star
Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery



Mariuca said...

YAY! MPG is at ur EC on NY eve! :):):)



bloggista said...

Hmmm - @ Call Center Gal, I could use some Planners for me. Hehe.

Hey Metz! Busy as a bee, but thanks goodness you're busy that means more mooneeyyy.

What a great year to start. Wish I could be as busy as you too.

Just make sure you stay healthy - get some quality rest. More power to you and wishing you a prosperous new year!



Monica said...

Hi Metz! Happy New Year to you & your loved ones ;-)



LadyJava said...

Happy New Year Metz! May it be filled with joy, happiness, love and peace for all!

Cheerio
LadyJava



iWalk said...

According to chinese tradition, 2009 is OX(牛)year, OX means growing, Yeah! A growing year!

So Happy 牛 Year to you!

☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘───╮∴°
╭┴──┤Happy ├╮
│o o│牛year │●°
╰┬──╯    │ ∴°﹒
☆ | / /∴☆



Mizé said...

Hi Metz.
Passing by to wish you a Prosperous 2009!
Cheers. Mizé.



Crissy said...

Hopping here to greet you a blessed & prosperous 2009 ♥ BTW, congrats for that PR4.



Mariuca said...

Hi Metz, dropping off some EC love for u today, TGIF! :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails