Music Monday On Empty Streets: Featuring Carrie Underwood and a Very Special Empty Streets Editorial

Posted 7:24 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
Carrie Underwood is definitely hitting the airwaves with single after single and has truly become America's sweet heart with a voice that is just so striking and compelling. This country gal has truly won the hearts of many that have watched her perform from the stages of American Idol to the Silver Screen. After winning an Award in this year's American Music Award with other American Idol Jordin Sparks from last Monday's Issue. This is just the beginning for her and am pretty sure we will be hearing a lot more from her soon.

And just to fill your eyes, ears and soul here is Carrie Underwood performing "Alone" - This one is for you Marzie since this was your request of which I gladly deliver ;)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.



Now with that portion out of the way I would like to take this time to share a couple of things that I have been doing over the weekend.

Yesterday I had the really amazing opportunity to get to work in with a cool team as we handled a very important wedding that was held in Tagaytay Highlands and I was taken by surprise by the beauty and serenity that surrounded the place. Peaceful and breathless is all I could say, as this place truly is one of the perfect places to get married. Now as always, since I love taking photographs with my trusty Nokia 3120classic , here are the things that I saw that was simply amazing about this place and the magic that it brought to the couple and the people that attended and I do hope you get to feel it too through these pictures - and for ECL since you asked for some pictures of the gown and the wedding outfits, I took the time to take a closer picture of what normal wedding gowns would look like with this wedding and you are guaranteed to have more - unfortunately though, the groom opted to wear the traditional coat and tie and not the typical Barong Tagalog. I'll try to catch one just for you next couple of weddings. :)


I also owe a friend a little publicity, Bloggista.org a site owned by a very good friend of mine B, has joined the most exciting competition in the web to date. He has joined the Busby SEO Test for SEO masters to get on the top list for this three keywords in google and is currently now in the top 100 of the Busby SEO Test competition which the makers of the Busby SEO Test Competition has gracefully promised to award $5000 to the winner by the end of this year. You got to hear me right, Busby SEO Test has announced this months ago and will pay that said amount to whoever joins and is found to be on the top list.

Because the said contest that Bloggista.org has joined is already on full steam by every SEO Master across the planet if you try searching for the Busby SEO Test it will be highly unlikely to find the original author of this Busby SEO Test Competition. So I guess since I got in late I decided to simply show my support for Bloggista as he has been around supporting Empty Streets and thus I felt compelled to do the same especially when it counts the most. In the said competition there will be a lot of techniques that will be fully utilized including the one am using now which is called Keyword density Marketing through increasing the density of the use of the word Busby SEO Test. At the same time am helping Bloggista.org out as I link up this article to his with the weighted percentage of keywords for Busby SEO Test to help give him a little boost coupled by the support of the Page Ranking that Empty Streets has and hopefully will have a positive effect on the outcome of Bloggista.org's ranking in the Busby SEO Test.

So B, I am writing this article and dedicating it to you as well as this Busby SEO Test seems like a fun challenge for all of us and I'll be more than happy to help you out along the way. So if you are filipino or even if you are not, but you still want to help me and my friend B of Bloggista.org come and join up and write an article and utilize the Busby SEO Test keywords to help give our friend B a little boost in the rankings. Busby SEO Test is by the way the second contest that originated from another contest made by the same people with the same game plan of who ever gets to be on top with Busby SEO Challenge - hope I got that right - and like i said before if you tried to locate the mother source of the article for Busby SEO Test am pretty sure it will take you days to sort through all the hoopla and clutter this amazing concoction that Busby SEO Test has caused. One thing is definitely sure - There can only one winner - I wish you luck B, and you have my support for this "Busby SEO Test"

On the lighter side now, I would like to share with you something that has in more ways than one way changed my everyday life and has ensured that every week I try something new. Little do people know that the reason for my smiles and energy everyday was caused by something so simple and yet so brilliant - my journal - however, this is no ordinary journal as the title of this journal is "This Journal will change your life". Profound isn't it and the way the pages are laid out the content, the little trivia, the Weekly emotional assessments, quarterly assessments, and much more leaves no room for boredom. More importantly it does live upto its name while at the same time making a difference - and nothing makes a better year than to start it by helping a complete stranger in need. All the proceeds of this book of only Php799 goes straight to helping the poor by funding building and housing projects for them through the organization www.ineedalifeline.org in the slideshow below you shall be able to see some of the major highlights of the journal - both from my 2008 journal and the 2009 version. Hope you find time to also check out the site that created this amazing little book at www.freespeechpublications.com and maybe just maybe you would also like to get a copy of your own for 2009 while being a good samaritan :) till the next time. xoxo

Photobucket
Free Rice


16 comment(s) to... “Music Monday On Empty Streets: Featuring Carrie Underwood and a Very Special Empty Streets Editorial”

16 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Metz, the internet connection is very slow now...I'll be back..



Empty Streets said...

Hi Monica,

No biggie dear :) Hope it gets better soon. I know how frustrating it can be sometimes when we get rolling hehehe. Warm hugs :)



iWalk said...

hi Metz,

I made a wrong link just now, PLS help me cancel no.33 link. thanks!

Yeah, I want share Louis Armstrong’s “La Vie En Rose”with you!



Empty Streets said...

Hi iWalk,

all you have to do it go to ladyjava.javaura.com and leave LJ a note and she'll have it fixed in a jiffy as she is the moderator for this Mister Linky :) oooh and Likey that selection :)



Monica said...

can I make a request too? ;-)



Empty Streets said...

HI Monica,

of course you can dear :) just tell me who you want me to feature and I'll be more than happy to do it for yah :) I am your official Blog DJ hehe :)



Mizé said...

Hi Metz.
Came to check your MM. You always feature nice ladies with great voices, and I, nice gents, hehe.

You must have alot of fun doing weadings, it´s a very rewarding job.
You´re right, the place has amazing views.
There were two things in your pictures that I really liked, can you guess?
Ok, the flowers and the stained glass in the church, both awasome.
A good Wednesday xxx



bloggista said...

Owww, Metz, such a nice gift from you. I am speechless! Hehee, since Monday! Thank you for this feature. The Busby SEO Test is a very challenging contest, and I doubt if I even get close to the Top 50. But joining it is fun though.



Monica said...

YAY! I've a Blog DJ! woo-hoo!
I like ABBA after I've watched Mamma Mia!!! ;-)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Mize,

wow hehe am so happy you liked the shots :) and yes the main reason why i love coordinating weddings is the fulfillment of seeing two people making a commitment of love and devotion to the world and seeing their happy smiles is unforgettable.

Hi B,

I just checked your ranking and your 19th somehow hehehe :) hope I was able to make a difference :) Merry Christmas. :)

Hi Monica,

oohhh see now that is something amazingly cool to feature next Monday and as always your wish is my command ;)



Mariuca said...

OMG!!! Heart is here!!!! Singing MY SONG too!!!! With Carrie!!!



Mariuca said...

Metz, I LOVE YOU la!!!! Alone is another of my fave songs oh yeah!!! I love Heart and this combination is simply superb. Carrie as usual is awesome, she's so beautiful and talented! :):):)



Mariuca said...

Ohhhhh u know all my fave songs Metz ha ha, thanks A MILLION for this awesome dedication. I am smiling now, thanks thanks thanks! BIG HUGS! :):):)



Speedcat Hollydale said...

Great performance, and a super song. Carrie sure has made a name for herself!

Hello from Minnesota,
SpeedyCat



Empty Streets said...

HI Speedycat,

yayyy am so happy you liked this too. Welcome to the Empty Streets Philippines hehehe :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

hehehe I am so happy too that you liked it :) heheh I was thinking for quite awhile wondering what you might like and so I decided to give you two artists instead of one. ;)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails