Travel Tuesdays on Empty Streets: Malaysia Truly Asia

Posted 9:01 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:

I had some internet Problems yesterday as my smartbro subscription sorta conked out on me and I was planning to feature a favorite place of mine to visit - Malaysia. A country that truly has a lot of amazing things to offer aside from its luscious scenery, you will be amazed with the kind of people that inhabit this beautiful country of smiles. There can be so much that can be said about the country but nothing better would do this job than the people that have lived there all their lives and the people that have experienced its wonders. So for your Viewing Pleasure here is a little something for you to see, hear and experience the country that demonstrates itself to be the place that imbibes a truly asian spirit.


Help end world hunger
If you have an article about a place in Malaysia, feel free to leave us a note with the link of the article here with us and we'll be more than happy to link up.

8 comment(s) to... “Travel Tuesdays on Empty Streets: Malaysia Truly Asia”

8 comments:

Mariuca said...

Alakazam!

Hi Metz! You’re invited to join us on a BEARY-special meme, have fun! :)



Mariuca said...

And YAY! Malaysia is here today, come visit us here! :):):)



bloggista said...

Malaysia is a beautiful country Metz! You should visit it soon. I usually go there before whenever I am in Singapore.

THe people are extra friendly. I used to stay in Dusit Hotel just a few blocks away from the Petronas Towers. THere is a bar opposite the street and the owner is a good friend of mine. He loves cars. He even have a Beetle all in fiberglass. The food is great!



Mizé said...

I wouldn´t mind visiting it too and try the food there.
This towers are amazing constructions, one of a kind. I think the highest building in the city I live has 20 stores, lol.
Cheers.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

I definitely will heheh and the first stop is that deliciously sinful cake place you featured where people can get them bake things :) hehehe and eat all that yummy cup cakes heeheh :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi B,

yeah i cant wait to go. I just have to ask when my habibi wants to go and we'll be flying off to Malaysia hehehe :) I guess I just have to wait for habi's semestral break hehehe :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Mize,

awww hehehe wouldnt it be fun to get to meet in this wonderful city :) the people are really so nice and so hospitable and not to mention the sale and food. :) xoxo :)



Monica said...

Metz, come here with your habibi!!! you'll love it ;-)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails