Empty Streets Special: Empty Streets 1027 Got Reviewed

Posted 7:51 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
Hi Guys,

I have to share to you something that has made me feel like am on seventh heaven today. :) I got reviewed and the review was very thorough and quite nerve wracking as I have never been reviewed by anyone before. So when I got a message that Empty Streets 1027 was reviewed I just couldn't wait to see what was going on and here is a preview of what I got as feedback.

Empty Streets That Is Never Empty

REVIEW #207. That is how I would definitely describe this blog. Empty Streets 1027 is a blog full of informative articles from current events, to advocacy and to everyday life ramblings. This blog enjoys the support of readers and fellow bloggers alike because of its posts and its collaboration with other blogs and bloggers. The authors of this blog is also very kind and approachable... well the fact is if you ask something good they might actually oblige to do it.

This was just a teaser from The Blog Reviewer as he reviewed in a very detailed way how Empty Streets 1027 was as a blog. Overall I was so happy to find that he loved my blog and the content (whew) but I had taken note of his every comment and recommendation and found that all of them are very valid points. But getting a grade of 9 out of 10 from his review is more than enough motivation and a pretty good indicator that Empty Streets 1027 is definitely going the right way.

Here is a little bit more about the background of Shen:
International Council Member and Secretary General of BROOD Philippines, 6th National Youth Parliament Region 3 Convenor and Chairperson for ICT, PeaceTech Embassy Luzon Treasurer

And here are his blogs :)
MagTananTayo
Ordinary People, Ordinary Day
Newz Around Us
Chat Sexily
The Delano Observer
Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
testshen
Rinoa's Virtual Buzz
GREEN CONVERGENCE for Safe Food, Healthy Environment and Sustainable Economy
The Blog Reviewer

Thank you again so much Shen for this review and like I mentioned earlier will definitely work on further improving what you see now on Empty Streets :)

PS. Shen just to help you with the number puzzle of Empty Streets 1027 - you got it right when you guessed that it could have been the blog's Bday :) Empty Streets 1027 was born on the 27th of October one year ago :)

To my friends and regular readers - This great review by Shen would not have been possible without your continued support and feedback. Thank you all so much - all of you are the reason why Empty Streets 1027 exists and continues to exist. I and Empty Streets owe you guys our success.

Photobucket
Free Rice


8 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: Empty Streets 1027 Got Reviewed”

8 comments:

LadyJava said...

Awesome Metz
Congrats.. I've always love your blog :)
Have a great week ahead ya :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi LJ,

awww i feel so loved thank you so much :) I have to admit am addicted to your articles too :) xoxo



Snow said...

Wow, you deserved the review 100%. Keep it up Metz.

lots of love,

Snow



George Serradinho said...

Well done on the review, its always better to know what others think of your site.

Keep up the good work :)



Mckay K said...

Metz it just goes to show that Shen has good taste.

Thanks for continuing to offer up great content. I like your personal touch.



Crissy said...

You deserve the recognition for all the hard work friend, profound with a personal touch.
Funny Pregnant Pictures



iWalk said...

Oh, Congratulate Metz!
You are worth the review! And I believe you will get more and more in the new year!

So, Enjoy a happy 牛 year!



Empty Streets said...

Hi Guys,

wow with all that comment love and feedback am so speechless but with a big smile. I feel so loved by all of you and I have to say thank you so much. Like I mentioned before I couldn't have gotten this far without all of you and to all of you I owe my success. xoxo



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails