Food Fridays on Empty Streets: Baked Ziti

Posted 10:24 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , ,
After revealing that I love to cook for 50 people :) , I have decided to teach all of you a recipe that never fails to satisfy a hungry group of friends and is easy to prepare with my favorite cooking seasoning and ingredient from McCormick. Before getting into the recipe I have to say that McCormick has a lot of excellent quick recipes available also on their websites that are so easy to follow so after trying this dish out do pay them a visit.

Baked Ziti (Meatless)

INGREDIENTS
DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Italian Tomato Sauce. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and return to saucepot.
  2. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well mixed. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top with additional 1 1/2 cups of the pasta sauce and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil.
  3. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with remaining 3 cups tomato sauce or freeze sauce for later use.

Here's a Video Tutorial for Baked Ziti

Photobucket
Free Rice


18 comment(s) to... “Food Fridays on Empty Streets: Baked Ziti”

18 comments:

bloggista said...

Wow Metz. This is the only type of Pasta that I crave, aside from Seafood pasta. Nice.

Hope we all have a gathering and you cook us Ziti. Hehe



Mariuca said...

Thank you for your love and support, I have some scent-sational awards for you! Have a great weekend. :)

Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery



Mariuca said...

Mmmmmmmmmm I love pasta Metz, this sure looks yummy! :):):)



Empty Streets said...

Hi B,

aww heheh as long as you provide the funding I can cook for you all the time hehehe :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

aww am so speechless, Thanks so much dear. Am so glad that you like the pasta as well :)



liza said...

i love baked ziti but i haven't tried cooking it. thanks for sharing the recipe, i'm going to give it a try.

happy ff!



Empty Streets said...

HI Liza,

I just love it when people appreciate my cooking heheeh. I love your own Food Friday It looks divine :) Happy Friday Evening :)



Empty Streets said...

PS. I loved your food article so much I added you on our list of blogs we love :)



liza said...

i'm back, thank you for adding me. i have also added you :D

have a great weekend.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Liza,

aww thank you so much - it has been a pleasure and like i mentioned before I love your blog and will definitely be coming back for more :)



Monica said...

Oh wow, it looks so good Metz! but I don't eat pasta :-D



PinoyCopywriter said...

I love baked zitti! I don't know how to cook but with this recipe and video, perhaps I can give it a try.

:)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Monica,

awww hope you try my pasta at least. But I do have other recipes up my sleeve that am sure you'll love :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi PinoyCopywriter,

awww so good to see you here and loving the easy recipe. :) this is something you and your loved ones can do together :)

PS. It is such an honor for me everytime you drop by and read what I have here - I learned so much from your articles. :)



Toni said...

Hi honey, remember me? Thanks for the great idea for dinner. I will definitely have it tomorrow. Looks like all is well with you. Wish I was there. Give yourself a big from me. xo Toni



gil said...

hi friend! nice blog U got here..would U mind if we xlinks? pls let me know..tnx =)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Toni,

awww I missed yah lots - Hope things are well with you over there too. :) Hope you new year is starting out well. Do come back and visit when you can and me and my Habi will be here for yah to tour yah around :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Gil,

sure I would love to do that. But I'll drop you a message once am free to work on the site layout for the link up :) Hope you see you around more often :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails