Music Monday on Empty Streets: Featuring Britney Spears

Posted 8:33 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,

I just recovered from a very bad eye problem caused by my contacts - mostly my fault i think :) but now that things are starting to clear up literally am back and back with a very curious topic for Music Mondays - I was researching about who is the internet's most searched for artist and guess what it is Britney Spears herself. We have to admit that Britney from the start of her career has been powered by the mass media medium known as the world wide web and is continuing to be the reason why this diva has and is apparently staying around for all to see and sometimes wonder.

Now just because she is the most searched singer artist she is now on Guiness' world record for the most searched person on the web and thus I opted to feature her here and recognize her for this seemingly amazing feat :)

And to commemorate her success with being the hottest item off the web here is a song number from the Web Diva herself:
With The amount Media that has been hounding her around here is her response with Piece of Me


Photobucket
Free Rice

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





10 comment(s) to... “Music Monday on Empty Streets: Featuring Britney Spears”

10 comments:

LadyJava said...

I used to love this girl but nowadays not so much.. she has such a fantastic voice and I don't understand why they must distort her voice with all those sound effect!

Oh well.. she's still a star I guess.. all the best to her!



Mizé said...

Hi Metz.
Came to check your MM.
I guess LJ is right, she´s a pop star. I don´t fancy her much but many young girls do.
Just left you a comment with a question on your previous post.
Happy Monday!



bloggista said...

Wow, my link is the 44th link. Should be a luck number. :-)



bloggista said...

Wahaha, sorry, I did not read the other requirement - that the link should be on the actual song. Anyways, I have added a music video in there so hopefully, I'm still qualified, but if not, it's okay to delete the link though. ;-)



George Serradinho said...

When she first came out she was the bomb, but she has gotten a bad name for doing stupid things but her songs are still good.

Glad to hear that you are doing better.



Crissy said...

She sings well but her stardom got into her head. Hope she manage to straighten up things for her kids ;)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Guys,

wow I knew that she was an item hehehe and yes she is a person that has been causing a lot waves throughout the duration of her career and all of you have made very good and valid points about her image. Only time will tell as to whether this little star is going to keep on shining or will it go big bang on all of us :)

Thank you so much guys for your feedbacks. Am so honored everytime you guys visit me here on empty streets :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Mize,

as for the ox thing hmm not really sure about that but since you raised it up will have a special on it after I have completed research and will have it as a special editorial with a special feature about you too :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

B,

aww i made that same error a lot before hehehe :) just notify Lady Java about it or simply report your link hehehe. :)



Mizé said...

Hi Metz. Really?
Oh, thanks...I wasn´t expecting so much. Just wanted to know if there´s a website where I can read trusty stuff about the Ox.
I just remembered that I still have to post your triple award, sorry for the delay.
Happy Tuesday xx



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails