Wellness Wednesday on Empty Streets: Benefits of Ginseng

Posted 8:56 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
I would like to take this time to share to all of you today one herb that has proven to be very effective in giving me the energy I need to go about my daily activities not to mention being able to maintain my health. What helps me do all this is the amazing root called Ginseng. Now I know that this may be a chinese herbal remedy and that many people tend to shy away from that fact but this is something you have to take my word for as it does deliver all that it has promised to deliver and this has been clinically proven in several studies.

Let me give you a break down as to what it does offer:
  • Ginseng helps build up an appetite.
  • Ginseng helps with digestion.
  • Ginseng aids respiration.
  • Ginseng is rejuvenating and works against fatigue.
  • Ginseng helps reduce physical and mental stress.
  • Ginseng aids the immune system.
  • Ginseng works as an aphrodisiac.
  • Ginseng helps counter arthritis.
  • Ginseng helps counter asthma.
  • Ginseng helps counter diabetes.
  • Ginseng reduces the risk of cancer.
  • Ginseng lessens the effects of Crohn's Disease.
  • Ginseng is effective against Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome.
  • Ginseng helps lower (LDL) bad cholesterol levels.
  • Ginseng is effective against headaches.
  • Ginseng provides a cure for stomach ulcers.
  • Ginseng provides a cure for diarrhea.
  • Ginseng is good for blood circulation.
Quite a long list considering it is such an unappealing root. But as I have mentioned earlier being that I use it myself after being a bit of a critique towards traditional chinese remedies, Ginseng has definitely proven me wrong.

Here is a video that also talks more about what this miracle root crop "Ginseng" has to offer:

Photobucket
Free Rice


8 comment(s) to... “Wellness Wednesday on Empty Streets: Benefits of Ginseng”

8 comments:

iWalk said...

Chinese people believe Ginseng's magic function on helping health.
But you should eat it correctly.

If you are in very bad health condition, or you are ill right now, you should not eat Ginseng, Because Ginseng is a kind of very very restorative thing. :)



LadyJava said...

I hate the taste even when it's in coffee Metz!!!

Hiya dearie.. hope you are keeping well :)



Filipina Blogger said...

I have heard a lot of good things about Ginseng but haven't really had anything with Ginseng on it...



Empty Streets said...

Hi iWalk,

wow that is something I didnt know about Ginseng. Will keep that in mind whenever I take the medicine - I take it in it's tablet form much tastier heheeh :)



Empty Streets said...

HI LJ,

I so agree with you on that, that is why I strongly recommend for those with sensitive taste buds like me to buy it in it's tablet form - and should never be taken with Vitamin e together. :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Filipina Blogger,

First and foremost welcome to empty streets :) and am glad that this article has sparked your interest. It does have so many advantages and though in it's original form it can be quite horrid in it's capsule form it makes it more bearable. I have to admit a lot of things physically can be felt once a person regularly takes the supplement :)



Monica said...

it is also good for skin and allergies...;-)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Monica,

wow that is something I just learned today - you are a very updated girl. Impressed hehehe :) I guess I have to attribute my skin's glow to Ginseng too hehehe now i have more reasons to continue taking it :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails