I love eating eggs for breakfast a lot and a lot of people have told me that it isnt a healthy thing to do and that I run the risk of health problems. But what I found weird is that the people that tell me that are the same people that seemingly get sick a lot more than I do and even more weird is that they tend to be more on the heavier side than I do. So out of curiosity I did a little research into the topic and found a lot of surprising things from very reliable health resources.
I have found that there are a lot of myths revolving around the eggs and I had pleasantly discovered that consumption of these things has a lot of health benefits. Below are the list of the things that I have discovered.
Eggs contain the following Vitamins:
1) Vitamin A - This vitamin is good for skin and growth.
2) Vitamin D – is involved in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and is necessary for bone health.
3) Vitamin E - Protects cells from oxidation.
4) Vitamin B Eggs also contain many essential minerals like phosphorus, essential for healthy teeth and bones, as well as iron, which is essential for red blood cell formation and zinc, for the normal function of the immune system.
Regular consumption of the eggs also provide a lot health benefits such as those enumerated below:
Benefits of eggs:
• People who eat eggs every day have a lower risk of developing cataracts. They are believed to improve eyesight.
• Regular consumption of eggs may help prevent blood clots, stroke, and heart attacks.
• They are a good source of choline. Choline is an important nutrient that helps regulate the brain, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
• Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.
• Eggs are an excellent source of protein.Protein builds body tissue, promotes fat burning, and increases lean muscle mass.
• Zinc present in eggs helps in normal functioning of the immune system.
• According to various researches, eggs facilitate weight loss and thus help to stay in shape.
• The sulphur amino acids in eggs keep you young.
• Eggs help in reducing oiliness. Regular use refines the pores, nourishes the skin, tightens the skin and lightens the skin. They are good for both skin and growth.
• Nutrients in eggs are very useful in the creation of red blood cells.
Here is a video that talks more about the eggs and their benefits:
THE EGG - Watch more amazing videos here