Posted 8:30 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: How To, wellness
Nothing relaxes me more than a good foot spa. And what is a foot spa without a proper foot massage that will quickly bring me straight to dream land. A lot of people have experienced the pleasures of hitting the right pressure points feeling absolutely relieved instantly. What many don't know is that there is a whole lot more to that than just feeling good.
Here is a list of things that a foot massage can deliver its receiver:
The Benefits of Foot Reflexology Massage
1. It can relieve pain and stiffness caused by too much exercising or using muscle for too long.
2. It can help prevent and cure many symptoms such as headache, stress, asthma, constipation, sinusitis and migraine.
3. The blood circulation system will be boosted.
4. The body's function will be naturally turned into its homeostasis.
1. The massage must be done with accuracy to avoid wrong reflection which will cause muscle infection.
2. One should not receive a massage until at least one hour after a meal.
3. After receiving a massage, one is required to drink water to eliminate toxin and lactic acids developed during the massage process.
4. Pregnant women, menstruating women and people who are bleeding either internally and externally are not allowed to receive foot reflexology massage.
5. Both masseur and client are prohibited from washing hair, hands, feet or taking a bath within one hour of foot reflexology massage in order to prevent the body's elements from the effect of coldness.
6. Foot reflexology massage can be given every day but the total duration of both feet in a day should not exceed 45 minutes. However, only ten minutes is allowed for patients who used to suffer from heart attack.
With all that said, I am sure that you would like to learn the basics of foot massage therapy and so now I present to you just that in video format:
Foot Reflexology Massage Basic Techniques in Maui, Hawaii - The best home videos are here