Food Fridays on Empty Streets: Summer Smoothies

Posted 7:39 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , ,
It is the summer again and the heat is kicking its angry waves at us. Lucky for us we have found many different ways to keep cool and fresh this summer. One of the things that I have found to help keep things cool for me is to make my own batch for fresh summer smoothies. So to help you keep cool here is one of my favorite summer recipes to try out.

Ingredients:

8 ice cubes
8 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 banana
1/2 cup of pineapple juice

Directions:

Put above in blender and blend til smooth. Makes two 20oz glasses full. Very tasty and yummy too!

Serves: 2

Preparation time: 3 minutes

Here's a video of another smoothie version for you to try out as well :)


Photobucket
Free Rice


5 comment(s) to... “Food Fridays on Empty Streets: Summer Smoothies”

5 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Metz, TGIF! ;-) wow the smoothie looks great! yum yum...



Mizé said...

Hi Metz,
I love strawberry milkshake. I just don´t use ice on it.
I´m doing my EC round late at night, like the old times before I got my new job :)
A good weekend! :):)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Guys,

yayyy am so glad that you guys loved this recipe :) hehehe Thanks so much :)



UPrinting said...

Yeah, smoothies really are a good way to quench a person's summer thirst. The sweet flavors make it extra special. Don't forget the bendy straws. :D



Empty Streets said...

Hi Uprinting,

yup this is a cool thing to have during the summer days heheh and it is pretty easy to make :)

I am glad that you love the articles hear :) paid a visit to yours and the service you offer is just as amazing :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails