Travel Thursdays on Empty Streets: Tali, Batangas

Posted 6:33 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
I love going to Batangas for several reasons. One of the main reason would be the accessibility from Manila. Second would be the affordability of the place and lastly, its hypnotic beauty.

A private residential community located within a two-hour drive from Manila via Tagaytay-Nasugbu Tourism Highway. Tali is conveniently situated in Nasugbu, Batangas and is the closest clean water beach destination south of Manila. It has seven beaches perfect for water sports, beach parties, or simply lying on the sand and basking in the sun.

Tali has often been used by property owners as a take-off point to equally popular destinations in Nasugbu being in close promity to Peninsula de Punta Fuego, Terrasas de Punta Fuego (10 minutes away), Ampay, Baklas Point, Bamboo, Maya-maya, Natipuan, Kawayan Cove and White Sands.
Here is a video of the place to further entice your senses :)

Photobucket
Free Rice


2 comment(s) to... “Travel Thursdays on Empty Streets: Tali, Batangas”

2 comments:

Mizé said...

Uauu...it looks like a great beach to visit. I bet the water is warm :)
Thanks for your supportive comment Metz.
My mother is really important to me because she always helped me out.
Unfortunatly, I think she won´t accept my invitation to live here because she´s having a hard time finding tenants for one of her flats and she really needs the money. This crisis is running my plans :(
So, you have a new laptop?
A good Labor´s day holiday, enjoy it!
Cheers, Mizé xx



Empty Streets said...

Hi Mize,

Yup I do have a new lappy, an HP Mini 2140. She's doing well for me so far and has proven to be a very handy laptop :) Hope things turn out well for you and your mom soon. Keep cool always :) xoxo



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails