Music Monday on Empty Streets: My Chemical Romance

Posted 5:07 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,

I was literally having a hard time thinking of whom to feature this Music Monday, so I decided to ask a friend about it. So for today am featuring a very cool band that brought the song Desolation for The Watchmen - My Chemical Romance.

My Chemical Romance is an American rock band from Jersey City, New Jersey, formed in 2001. The band consists of five members: Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro and Bob Bryar. Shortly after forming, the band signed to Eyeball Records and released their debut album I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love in 2002. They signed with Reprise Records the next year and released their major label debut Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge in 2004; the album was a commercial success selling over one million copies. The band followed this success with 2006's The Black Parade, featuring their hit singles, "Welcome to the Black Parade", "Famous Last Words", "I Don't Love You", and "Teenagers". The band also filmed a live DVD in Mexico City, which was released on July 1, 2008.

Here's their video for you to enjoy :)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice


13 comment(s) to... “Music Monday on Empty Streets: My Chemical Romance”

13 comments:

Lapa37 said...

I have never heard this song but I have heard of the group.Good song thanks for the visit.



Nedekcir said...

Thanks for the visit, I stop by to drop EC too. Have a good week.



Rozella said...

Same as Lapa. Never heard of the song before eventho the band is absolutely huge. Rocking pick! ;)



ROSIDAH said...

I never have heard this song, too. Interesting choice. Have a great day :)



Liza said...

Hi Metz! This is the first time I heard this song. Thank you for sharing. :D



iWalk said...

For me, It's the first time I know this group.
Glad to know something new, Metz, Have a nice day!



Empty Streets said...

Hi lapa37,

yayyy thanks so much for coming over and visiting :) am so happy too that you liked the song. :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Nedekcir,

thanks so much for visiting empty streets :) it is such an honor to have you over here :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Rozella,

aww thanks so much for the compliment :) it is such a pleasure to hear from you here :) even more glad that you liked the song :) yayyy xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Rosidah,

yayy thanks for coming over to visit heheh yup it does take a bit of getting used to but after watching Watchmen I grew to appreciate them. :) have a great week ahead :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Liza,

Yayy it is so good to see yah here. Hope you enjoyed the song too :) hehehe If you have a suggestion for me next week I would love to hear it :) I would also get to feature you at the same time and your blogs :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi iWalk,

Yup it is always great to experience something new that is the reason why I enjoy exploring just as much as you do. :) Keep cool always and stay safe :) xoxo



kat del rosario said...

oooh. thanks for featuring my favorite band in the world. i love them.

toodles. kat.



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails