Empty Streets Special: Friendship Chain

Posted 6:32 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , ,
Wow I had just finished a list of awards for special people yesterday and today I got a new tag that is just as awesome from Jean of Time Goes By

So to keep with tradition I would like to pass this on to my friends: Gosh over a hundred of you and growing - You all have been an inspiration for me.

Friends of Empty Streets 1027

Mariuca*Emila's Illustrated Blog*Bloggista*House Wife At Work*Paperkrafts*Makoy's Memoirs*The Colorful World of Shiela*Night Clicks*Spirit of Blogging*Money Ning*Ask Ms Recipe*Turn u Off*Life's a Pizza Pie*The Modern Mom*Lady Java*A Great Pleasure*East Coast Life*Random Thoughts*Meltwater Torrents Meanderings Delta*iWalku2*Beyond Feron*Big Boys Have Toys Too*Sports Addict*Bioteck*Go Shopping Info*PCremix*Rhyan*Serradinho*The Single Parent Talks*Moms... Check Nyo*Mariuca's Perfume Gallery*Xephan and Reema*Mind Relaxing Ideas*BanicManic*Portugese Menu*Life's Sweets and Spices*TAD*Elishagayhidalgo*In My Kitchen*Chronic Chick Talk*SpicyBugz World*The Certified Pinoy Blogger*Make Money Online With Makoy*Makoy's Take On the Arts*bmf1blog*Pinay Mom Blogs*Techno Techniques*Call Center Gal*Manilenio*Barako Brew*Basketball Daily*Blissful Weddings*Justin Germino*Mom's Cafe*Sports 2000*Steam Powered Rings*The Lady Programmer*Lake Trees*House Home Garden*Health Nut Wannabee Mom*Dragon Blogger*Bizphere*Seek No More*Pinoy Copywriter*Ethereal Heaven*My Digiscraps Creation*Melting Chocolate*Of Cats*A Sound Of a Soft Breath*The Success*Joan Joyce*Pinoy Ambisyoso*Melo Villareal*PinoyCravings*Manong Ken's Carinderia*Mommy's Little Corner*IanAlcazar*WikiPika*Balay ni Bambit*Rambling Rose*Famous Circle*Living With Chronic Illness*Bombchell*Delish Dish*Entrecard Blog*Tamicks*John Monte *Pinoy Money Talk*Imagination Manifesto*Roxiticus Desperate Housewives*NetFreeSource*Lady Java Life's Pages*SpeedCatHollyDale*PinoyWebSurfer*Dear Bloggery*Father Blogger Dot Com*Bendzg*archondigital*TechJaws*Princess Sabrina*Big Money List*Zen Ventures

Hope you guys will enjoy doing this Friendship Chain Tag.


~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philiippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21. A Great Pleasure 22. Glossa~licious 23. Time Goes By 24. Empty Streets 1027 25. Your Next :) xoxo

~~End Copy~~


Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice


14 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: Friendship Chain”

14 comments:

George Serradinho said...

Thanks Metz for the award, I will be posting about it soon.

I mentioned you in my top 25 sites list, hope you saw that.

Enjoy your day and the rest of the week.



Nedekcir said...

Thanks for the friendship meme, however "In My Kitchen" already received this. http://tinsumtsorp.blogspot.com/2008/03/friendship-meme.html

Have a great weekend.



Reema said...

cool! thanks!



HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Wow! What a great idea!!!! I will put this up for my next post in the next day or two!! Thanks for including me!



Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi metz! thanks for being my friend! I've added u to my list at both my blogs! Enjoy yr weekend! ;)



Snowq said...

Thanks a lot Metz! I really appreciate the gesture. ^_^

Snow xoxo



Monica said...

Thanks for tagging me Metz!! :*



Empty Streets said...

Hi George,

yayy i felt so honored to have been mentioned in your site as one of the top 25 blogs :) thanks so much :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Nedekcir,

awww heheh am glad you liked it too :) next time will try to be the first one to tag yah hehehe :) have a great weekend :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Reema,

you are so welcome :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Jean,

really? Yayyyy am so happy hehehe :) thanks so much for being there for me always :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Snow,

you are more than welcome :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Monica,

you are so welcome :) have a great weekend ahead :) xoxo



Mizé said...

Hi Metz, it´s amazing how you never forget me :) Thanks!
I´ve been so lazy posting your awards and memes, been a "bad friend". Will try to make it up :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails