Empty Streets Special: Special Blog Awards

Posted 1:31 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , , ,
Wow I just received these cute and fantastic awards from a dear friend Liza of Mommy's Little Corner. I have to admit this really made my day and weekend even more fun :) As always I would also like to share these awards to special people today.

Here are the rules for the Adorable Blog Award:

1. Include the award logo in your blog or post.
2. Nominate as many blogs which you like.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm awarding the following bloggers for giving me inspiration and being my mentor, just as much as they have become my friends:

Marzie and her fantastic Kitties @ Meow Diaries
The Talented Emila Yusof @ Emila's Illustrated Blog
Lady Java The Amazing Blog Designer @ Lady Java's Lounge
The Charming Monica @ Turn U off

Thank you all for being there to inspire me to be the blogger that I am today and am sure that many share the same sentiments but more importantly for the priceless friendship that you have shared with me.

Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice


8 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Special: Special Blog Awards”

8 comments:

Emila Yusof said...

Hi Metz!! Thank you so much for the award! I am truly honoured. I am so sorry that I haven't been able to visit due to workloads but believe me you're always in my thoughts!



Empty Streets said...

It is alright dear I completely understand heheh I myself am excited to see how your book turns out :) wish I could have one that is signed and autographed by you heheheheh :) xoxo Have a great weekend :)



Mariuca said...

Metz!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the award, it is so perfect for my kitties! Meow meow meow! Thanks for ahving me in mind, love ya! :)



Liza said...

Hi Metz!

Congratulations again and thank you for posting. Glad you liked them! :)

Have a terrific weekend.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

yayyy am so glad that you guys liked it :) Hope your weekend was a blast :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Liza,

I love them a lot :) thank you so much for the awards :) it really made my day :) xoxo



Monica said...

aww u're so sweet Metz! Thank you so much for the award :) really appreciate it. I value our friendship and hope it continue many years ;)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Monica,

aww you are more than welcome dear :) I am so happy that you liked it a lot and yes I wish the same too :) xoxo Have a great week ahead :)



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails