Music Monday on Empty Streets: Black Eyed Peas

Posted 9:24 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , ,
Black Eyed Peas has done it again and their new singles are topping the charts every where. So for those that want to get to know more about them here are some fast facts about the Black Eyed Peas:

The Black Eyed Peas (BEP) is an American hip hop/pop group based in Los Angeles. The group is composed of will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo, and Fergie. Since their breakout album Elephunk in 2003, the group's hip hop/dance pop-oriented style has sold an estimated 18 million albums worldwide and 9 million singles. The group is one of only eleven artists to have ever held the number 1 and 2 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.

Here is the list of their albums - Must haves:

* Behind the Front (1998)
* Bridging the Gap (2000)
* Elephunk (2003)
* Monkey Business (2005)
* The E.N.D. (2009)

Here is their single from the latest album END that is sweeping the airwaves:

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.








Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice


16 comment(s) to... “Music Monday on Empty Streets: Black Eyed Peas”

16 comments:

EastCoastLife said...

The first time I hear od Black-eyed Peas, I thought it was a snack. lol



EastCoastLife said...

Pardon me. I don't listen to music often. :P



EastCoastLife said...

Happy Monday! have a great week ahead!



gorgeous nelly said...

Checking out your entry for MM this week.

Here's my song for this week. Have a great week ahead.



illusionaire said...

I like this song.. wish it was a video though, instead of a static image and some funny comments on the video picture :) This song has that very "celebratory" feel, you know what I mean. You feel like partying and rejoicing all night long.



Mariuca said...

he he so cute la ECL!! Happy MM Metz, thanks for dropping by today. Feeling better now he he... ;)



Mizé said...

Thanks for visiting my place. Your comments always cheer me up.
Now you´re my second TC :)
Cool pick Metz!
My daughter is a big fan of them. Lol, East Coast though they were a snack :)
Happy Monday!
No blues for me, I´m just enjoying Lucia Moniz songs a lot.
xx



Life Ramblings said...

LOL at ECL's comments. i'm a big fan of Fergie and this number is a great selection for MM. :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi ECL,

aww that is so cool and cute at the same time heheh :) Have a great week ahead :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Gorgeous Nelly,


aww thanks so much for dropping by will be zipping through the rest of the MM participants in just a bit :) Have a great week ahead as well :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Illusionare,

I couldnt agree with you more, that is one of the reasons as to why I love this group so much hehe :) have a great weekend ahead :) xoxo



Empty Streets said...

Hi Marzie,

aww am so happy that you are starting to feel a little better now too. Me I had my own monday frustrations last night that thankfully got resolved :P) Have a great week ahead.



Empty Streets said...

Hi Mize,

You are more than welcome dear. I always enjoyed your articles just as much as our friendship heheh :) Have a great weekend too :)



Empty Streets said...

Hi Life Ramblings,

yup hehe I think it is Fergie that brings the spice to the group and she is getting hotter than ever :) xoxo



Rozella said...

I absolutely love this song! It always picks me up and makes me feel better about my day even if it is a bit rough.

Happy TGIF! I got a feeling that it will be good! Hehehehe



Empty Streets said...

Hi Rozella,

yayy am so glad that you liked this selection :) and yup it does pick me up when am feeling a bit down :) I do hope you have a great weekend ahead too :) xoxo



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails