Travel Thursday on Empty Streets: Brisbane, Australia

Posted 7:37 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
I am going to be a little biased for this topic about Australia because am starting off at a place that I remember from long ago. The very first place I have ever been to within this majestic place - Brisbane.

Brisbane is known for so many things, but mostly of how nature and man has coexisted and it's beautiful beaches. I have to say that I really miss it. Childhood memories haunt me every now and then and I guess as I am getting older I am seeking to revisit my past. :)

Now as for the things to do in Brisbane I found a cool link in Yahoo that actually listed down 178 different things one can visit and do there :) Yahoo - Things to do in Brisbane

Now being a firm believer that pictures can say a thousand words - can you imagine how much a video of the place can say :)




Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

4 comment(s) to... “Travel Thursday on Empty Streets: Brisbane, Australia”

4 comments:

Mariuca said...

I wanna go to Aussie again!!! :):):)



Mariuca said...

I hope ur having a good week, don work too hard now! ;)



Mizé said...

Hello Metz!
I wouldn´t mind a trip to Australia. From the pictures I´ve seen it looks an amazing country.
Passing by to wish you a good week ahead.
Hugs xx



Brochures said...

Brisbane sounds like a good place to have a vacation. Especially that its near the beach. Cool~ :D



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails