Wellness Wed on Empty Streets: Effects of Stress on the Human Body

Posted 9:23 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: , ,
Today am just featuring a video I found in Youtube.com that talks about how stress affects the human body. I am featuring this article most especially since I am feeling a bit stressed right now both at work and at home. But the kind of stress I have I actually need as there are many people like me that thrive on it. However, too much, like everything else can and will have side effects.

here is why:



Hope that this isn't what you are experiencing. Sometimes it pays a lot to simply take a break and walk away even for just awhile. It then you can see and think more clearly and most importantly it helps keep you healthy mentally and physically.

Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

3 comment(s) to... “Wellness Wed on Empty Streets: Effects of Stress on the Human Body”

3 comments:

Anne said...

I have just gotten out of an extremely stressful situation. I am sure it was having a negative effect.



Mariuca said...

Hi Metz, my kitties have some awards for u, congrats! :)

http://www.meowdiaries.com/2009/10/meow-licious-awards.html



Brochure Printing said...

With all the problems and crisis the world is experiencing, I guess almost everyone is feeling stressed already. Thanks for sharing the info, btw.

I just wonder though, why do some people who are feeling stressed out get heavier and there are also those who lose too much weight?



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails