Music Monday on Empty Streets: Boa - Energetic

Posted 6:39 AM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels: ,
I was going through one of the appliance centers here in Makati and something aside from the awesome Samsung flat screen tv was the music video of a KPop singer named BOA. It reminded me of my party days where me and my peeps would hit the dance floor and bust our moves. I guess I am missing the party scene a bit.

But to help you understand why I was so caught by her video here she is with Energetic:


Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

1 comment(s) to... “Music Monday on Empty Streets: Boa - Energetic”

1 comments:

Online Printing Company said...

Nice! I think that she is really a good performer. This the first time I heard her music. Thanks.



Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails