Empty Streets Editorial: Catch Up Articles

Posted 5:42 PM by Mezhal Ulao in Labels:
There has been a couple of things that came up and I had to do a lot of things outside of writing for the past couple of weeks. I have to apologize to the readers if you haven't gotten to see new articles here for two weeks. I have a line of articles that are to be launched moving forward and they are scheduled to be launched by next week. I have been over stacked with deadlines with my current job as I got the post of Account Manager and had to ensure that I was hitting the required weekly quotas. Am starting to readjust and things are starting to look better. There are over 500 articles now here Empty Streets and I do hope that you get to enjoy reading them all. Keep smiling always and stay tuned for next week as I promise it will be worth the wait. :)

xoxo

Bookmark and Share
Photobucket
Free Rice

0 comment(s) to... “Empty Streets Editorial: Catch Up Articles”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is what keeps me going :)

Ratified.org Philippines
Page Ranking ToolSubmit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Share on Facebook Personal - Top Blogs Philippines LinkX Web Directory
Related Posts with Thumbnails